I didn’t do much reading in April, and no actual reviews … just too busy. Now I’m back from vacation, I’ve moved into temporary housing till we leave for Switzerland, and things are settling into a new pattern. I’m still busy with lots of packing and sorting, and saying farewell; my energy for thinking in a consequential manner, let alone blogging, is sorely limited.
So things may be a bit thin here for a while, but bear with me! As you can read in The Future of ECBR, I do plan to stick around and have some new and exciting ideas. And I’m always delighted to connect with you, through your comments or on your own blogs. Thanks for staying in touch.
- Jo’s Boys by Louisa May Alcott – Reread
- Marmee and Louisa by Eve La Plante
- The Pinhoe Egg by Diana Wynne Jones – Reread
- Under Heaven by Guy Gavriel Kay
- Assassin’s Apprentice by Robin Hobb
Other Features and Events
- I started a buddy read of Don Quixote with Emma of Words and Peace.
- I posted some pictures from Switzerland on my other blog, Entering the Enchanted Castle.