This month I continued to do a fair amount of rereading. I’m making decisions about which books to keep as I prepare to move abroad, and also sticking to my resolution to only read books that are already on my shelves for three months. One more month to go … but even after that, I hope to do more purging than acquiring!
How has your reading year been going so far?
- I wrote about reading a poem a day from a collection created by the Poetry Foundation.
- I read Watership Down with my son and rediscovered its universal appeal.
Other Books Read
- A London Home in the 1890s by Molly Hughes
- The Little Bookroom by Eleanor Farjeon – Reread
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman – Reread
- A Traveller in Time by Alison Uttley – Reread
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle – Reread
- How Can I Get Through to You? by Terrence Real – Review to come
Other Features and Events
- I linked to two posts on my other blog, Beyond words and Spinning a tale.
- Preparing for an upcoming move, I asked Which books should I keep?