Okay, I’m still not getting a ton of reading done, but I did manage some book reviews. I even polished off some from the TBR stack, which feels really good. Unfortunately, I keep buying more at double the rate of completion … but I shall keep working on it.
What have you completed, or acquired, this month?
- The Left Hand of Darkness is a classic of gender re-imagination and social-science fiction, well deserving its beautiful new Folio Society edition.
- Some classic Newbery award and honor books are back in print thanks to Dover Publications.
Other Books Read
- I Don’t Want To Talk About It by Terrence Real
- The Apocalypse of St. John by Emil Bock
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Other Features and Events
- I asked, Is it time for a change? — I’m thinking of starting a new blog in the new year. Your response was encouraging…
- I noted that Witch Week has begun, hosted this year by two other lovely blogs. I’m so glad my brainchild will continue to exist, and also glad that at this super busy time of year I didn’t have to put it all together. Whew.