This was a slow month in reading and blogging! I didn’t do a single book review.
My main achievement was finishing a reread of the Earthsea books by Ursula K. Le Guin, in preparation for the discussion I was invited to join for the upcoming Witch Week. It was a very wonderful, thought-provoking experience, and I look forward to seeing the fruits of our discussion published in a few weeks.
What are you looking forward to this fall?
- The Farthest Shore, Tehanu, The Other Wind by Ursula K. LeGuin – Reread
- Circe by Madeline Miller – Review to come
- Shadow and Evil in Fairy Tales by Marie Louise von Franz – Reread
Other Features and Events
- I discussed the question Are there books you have outgrown?
- I reviewed my progress through Les Miserables, after nearly nine months of a chapter a day.
- I announced the coming incarnation of Witch Week, to be hosted elsewhere but as fabulous as ever.