Things continued to be intense this month and I just didn’t have much time for reading. It’s one of those times when I have several books going but haven’t completed most of them…
I did manage to fit in rereads of some of my all-time favorites. Some of these are going to be part of the upcoming Witch Week celebration, this year hosted by Calmgrove and Lizzie Ross, and I’m very excited about the whole program. Watch for more details coming soon!
- I took a look at three books I read while on vacation: The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter, Lover, and Jane, Unlimited.
Other Books Read
- The Perilous Gard by Elizabeth Marie Pope – Reread
- A Wizard of Earthsea and The Tombs of Atuan by Ursula K. Le Guin – Reread
- The Butterfly Mosque by G. Willow Wilson – Around the World
- What’s Bred in the Bone by Robertson Davies – Reread
Other Features and Events
- I mentioned my explorations into Jungian psychology, sharing some of my favorite books on the topic.
- I discussed the question, Do you re-read?