In the flurry of year-end events I neglected to wrap up my Book Blogger Discussion Challenge participation for 2016. It’s always interesting to look back and see what topics I tackled each month, so here they are:
- January: Do you write reviews?
- February: Am I a writer?
- March: Do you know what you’re saying?
- April: How do you use Twitter?
- May: How do you deal with comments?
- May bonus: BEA Beyond the Books (What are your favorite alternative ways to experience literature?)
- June: How do you deal with images?
- July: Do we need genres?
- August: How do you follow other blogs?
- September: How do you attract more followers?
- October: How do you build a following for an event?
- November: Should I keep blogging?
- November bonus: Witch Week discussion of Something Wicked This Way Comes
- December: Reading New England readalong discussion: Mayflower Part I – Mayflower Part II
The challenge will be back next year (hooray!), and I’m definitely participating again with one discussion per month. Thanks to Nicole and Shannon for bringing it back, and be sure to check out the sign-up post for more information. Looking forward to lots of great discussions in 2017!