Another challenge! Okay, I know I said I was going to post less in 2017 but I just had to get these set up first. Lark created the Backlist Reader Challenge to try to help us focus on those books that have been on our TBR lists for a while, and I certainly do have some of those.
I have some books left over from last year’s list of Ten Books I Want to Read in 2016 — I did read six of them, but these four are still left:
- Excellent Daughters
- The Sixth Extinction
- An Unnecessary Woman
I’m going to add another half-dozen children’s books that I’ve been meaning to read for a while, to make up a new list of ten:
- Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin
- One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia
- The War that Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker-Bradley
- Journey to the River Sea by Eva Ibbotson
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- The Little Grey Men by B.B.
Thanks, Lark for the incentive! However many of these I get to, I know I’ll enjoy the challenge.