This three-month challenge seems like a fun way to interact with and support other bloggers, so I thought I would give it a try! Here’s the official description:
If you love comments and are looking for a fun blogging challenge to participate in this summer, then the Comment Challenge is for you. Hosted by Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense, the Comment Challenge was created as a way to increase comment activity on your blog and help you forge new connections with other book bloggers. For every month this summer (June through August), we will be pairing different bloggers together and asking them to engage and encourage one another through comments on each other’s blogs. And you are formally invited to join us!
• This challenge will run June through August.
• You are welcome to sign up for one, two, or all three months (a sign-up post will go up a month in advance for each month and will be open for three weeks).
• Bloggers will be paired up for one month and will be required to comment on each other’s blog posts.
• If you sign up for more than one month, you will have a different comment partner each month.
• To allow a bit of freedom, you will be able to choose how often you would like to comment on your partner’s blog (options include 5-10 or 11-20 posts).
• Social Media Option: If you’d like to give your partner further encouragement through social media, we will do our best to connect you with bloggers who are active on the same platforms.
• Giveaway: at the end of August, we will be giving away two bookish prizes. Please note: this giveaway will only be open to participants.
Signups for July are open here if you’d like to join as well. I’m signing up at the 5 to 10 comment level, so now I just have to make sure I have that many posts in July…I’m in a bit of a slump at the moment, so this may be a good incentive. I’m looking forward to seeing who my partner will be!