One week from today, I’ll be hosting Witch Week, a celebration of fantasy fiction and of one of my favorite authors, Diana Wynne Jones. If you haven’t already, please check out the announcement post and consider signing up. Then come back to ECBR on October 30 for a preview, giveaway details, and more before the fun really starts on Halloween.
|The six books we’ll be focusing on during the week|
I’m busy getting everything in place for next week, but in the meantime here are links to my own earlier posts about DWJ and just a few of her marvelous books:
And here are some of my favorite reviews and other musings from the lovely bloggers who will be contributing guest posts next week:
- Discovering Diana Wynne Jones at Reading the End
- Reflecting on Writing with Diana Wynne Jones at Tales of the Marvelous
- How DWJ Saved the Day (on The Ogre Downstairs) at We Be Reading
- Heavenly Conjunctions (on Dogsbody) at Calmgrove
- Hexwood at Things Mean a Lot
Are you joining us? What are you looking forward to during the week?